1. We had a small tapas party at our place last night. Olive oil anyone?
2. It's all kind of a blur, but there was some post dinner pool plunging...what I can remember clearly is our pool thermometer read 55 degrees! I watched while sitting by the fire thank you very much.
3. I thought about buying a porta-a-potty for my office this week. At least we know I'm drinking enough water.
4. Since it's the holidays I am treating myself to expensive milk that you buy in glass jars. It just feels fancy.
5. I cried myself to sleep the other night because I felt some mom guilt over baby girl being "sunny side up" right now and felt guilt for every time I've slouched. NOT EVEN a big deal. Can someone turn these hormones down?
6. We finally bought a Professional 600 series Kitchen Aid and I am a little bit in love. I don't even want to use it because I don't want to ruin it.
7. I can't stop thinking about our elderly neighbor who answered the door pantsless when we brought over some cookies. He's 80+ and harmless...I'm just worried about him now.
8. I made the first cut for the NGO $15,000 photo grant I applied for. I am so proud I made it this far! I had never applied for one before and had no idea what to expect.
9. I think I spied my first ever stretch mark. I feel like a real woman now. (I guess the cellulite wasn't enough.)
10. Sometimes when I am stressed or feeling a little discouraged baby girl will give me a small poke like she's saying "It's OK Mom. You are really going to like me and everything is going to be fine. Plus I choose you!" And then I answer her out loud, "I know. Thanks for reminding me. I'm so happy I'm not alone".
11. Grant burned his bicep on the oven and he has the coolest burn mark...like he got into a knife fight. It kind of turns me on.
12. I made pasta carbonara and homemade mac and cheese this week. Homemade cheese sauce is seriously the best and SO easy.
13. This weather and month and sunset time generally just makes me want to watch movies and drink warm liquid out of mugs.
14. I am 32wks pregnant and think my body is a walking miracle. I've never appreciated it more.
15. I am so excited for a weekend at home with Grant. He is my #1 thing always worth mentioning.